SAGES “Strengthening Adolescent Girls with Education & Support” began in 2003 and has proven to be a life changing program for the girls and their families. It is a two year empowerment program that includes peer group discussions, culturally driven field trips, education and community service projects. Through these efforts, the girls envision their future, learn to find their potential, and gain control of their lives.
WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT?
- Group Counseling – Supporting each other through peer group discussions and workshops
- Young Women Education Groups – Classes and discussion groups for girls cover relevant topics such as dating, work and health
- Community Service Projects – SAGES girls have served at local retirement homes and animal shelters
- Career Exploration – Field trips to colleges
- Cultural Field Trips – Field trips to museums and cultural points of interest
- Individual and Family Counseling available
To find out more about SAGES call 410-641-4598.
Transportation is provided for all SAGES services.
SAGES Program Brochure
View more information about all the Worcester Youth and Family Counseling Services Youth Programs here.