Are you ready for a change? Come help make real change with Worcester Youth and Family Counseling Services, Inc. Minutes from the beach, we’re a family friendly, flexible, and team-based organization who strives to take care of you so you can take care of others. See below for employment opportunities and if interested, please fill out the employment application below and email your cover letter and/or resume to [email protected].
Maryland Licensed Clinical/Graduate Counselor or Therapist
We are seeking a Maryland-Licensed Mental Health Professional to provide In-Person and remote Telehealth services to youth, adults, and families in underserved areas. Must have experience with Teletherapy in an outpatient setting with performing diagnostic interviews and follow-up therapy sessions. A competitive flat rate fee-for-service payment is offered and full-time hours are preferred. We offer a flexible schedule, onsite wellness room, and paid CEUs. We also participate in the NHSC loan repayment program. For full-time employees, benefits are offered including health insurance, health savings account options, life insurance, and sick time. Electronic software and office support are provided for sessions, scheduling, and documentation. Candidates must be licensed in Maryland: Ph.D., Psy.D., LCSW-C, LCPC, LCMFT, LMSW, LGPC, or LGMFT.
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] or complete the general application below.
Part-Time Childcare Specialist
Worcester Youth is seeking a part-time specialist to provide childcare to children of staff and clients during after school hours, Monday – Thursday 3:00pm until close (6-7:00pm). When no children are present, will provide office support to the organization. Must have 1 year experience with children and interest in child development.
The successful staff person must:
- Understand and be committed to the overall philosophy of the agency
- Possess the ability to relate to people of diverse educational, cultural and economic backgrounds
- Maintain respect for confidentiality of information divulged by or on behalf of participants
- Possess ability to project energy and optimism
- Possess creativity and flexibility
- Possess the ability to make sound decisions
- Model appropriate interaction with youth and parents
- Have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Be willing to submit to a criminal background investigation
Job responsibilities include:
- Primary Job: Provide childcare services to support staff, clients, and program participants
- When no children are in childcare playroom :
- Provide support to staff with basic office needs including filing, shredding, mailings, or projects
- Assist with sanitizing and cleaning the playroom and building
- Provide support as needed by the Executive Director and staff
Please submit your information below or email your cover letter and resume to [email protected] for consideration for the part-time childcare position.
Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify the Executive Director.
Worcester Youth and Family Counseling Services (WYFCS) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WYFCS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
WYFCS expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WYFC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.